Simple physics used to create excitement and fun…
Get Creative with Domino Toppling fun on a grand scale
The Big Topple is a fun packed day of toppling, in which children will design and create spectacular domino style cascades. Working in groups they will explore how the domino effect works and what can be achieved if the simple principles are followed. Throughout the day the group topples will link up to become more impressive and finally culminate in the Big Topple, which will put to the test all the children’s learning within an end of the day spectacle.
The Big Topple promotes the importance of play, alongside core values like teamwork and respect to allow children to create and achieve on a large scale.
Key Learning Points
The Arts –
Encouraging creative thinking in children.
Exploration of natural forces and gravity.
Building large scale designs where object relationship is crucial to success.
Working and negotiating together to achieve one goal.
Peer support –
Helping each other through disappointments and celebrating successes together.
We would love to discuss how Topple can become part of your learning experience. Our contact details are below or you can use the form to drop us a line.
What folks have said about Topple…
- Great fun and innovative – suitable for all ages.
- Really enjoyed the sessions and will use the ideas within my play sessions.
- Brilliant, simple way to use boxes with loads of ways to use creativity.
- Another fun-filled activity and well run and organised.
- Innovating fun and stimulating for simple ideas.
- Fantastic and fun.
- Very creative and interactive.
- Super ideas.
- Good ideas of how to use large construction.
- Great! The Children love it!
- Great idea, fun interactive session.
- Imaginative and insightful.
- Loved being able to be a child again + use imagination no wrong or right.
- A great idea for all ages.
- Super workshop…..
- Excellent ideas – very fun too.
- Took me back to my childhood of making dens! No technology, just a simple basic imagination fun!
- Good fun!
- This was interesting and fun and sometimes completely new and exciting. It was great team work and so fun, we made a pirate ship!!
- Fun ways of learning and making areas and bringing out children’s imaginations.
- The only limit is imagination – such a brilliant ideas for very little financial cost.
- Excellent. Think this would be a good way to engage parents especially dads.
- Brilliant – really enjoyable and some good ideas.
- Great idea, not an everyday activity but hope will be able to try it out with the whole school – possibly in summer so can do it outside.
- Loved this workshop – reminded me of my childhood – some great ideas.
- Fabulous fun creative.
- Brilliant workshop and very creative.
- Great to build with cardboard boxes and work together to build a den.